- March 27, 2020 – Inc. Leadership Peter Economy and Podcast Superstar Robert Brus by jamesbeach on March 27, 2020 at 8:44 pm
http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/32897.mp3 Peter Economy – The Leadership Guy at Inc. Magazine – Read interview highlights here The thing we are the worst at is communicating. Bosses don’t communicate enough. When they do communicate, they don’t communicate what employees need to know. Peter Economy is author...
- March 26, 2020 – Covid Special by jamesbeach on March 26, 2020 at 1:58 pm
http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/32896.mp3 Entrepreneurship and Covid Update Daniel Geltrude – CPA and Business Analyst and “America’s Accountant” Daniel Geltrude is a CPA and Business Analyst, a Professor and is know as “America’s Accountant.” Dan is an expert on all finance, accounting, business and tax topics. His new...
- March 25, 2020 – How of Business Henry Lopez and Cross Cultural Negotiations Dean Foster by jamesbeach on March 25, 2020 at 8:43 am
http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/32894.mp3 Henry Lopez – Serial Entrepreneur, Small Business Coach, The How of Business Podcast Host – Read interview highlights here Turn your purpose into a more micro level. What can my business do to serve my community? Henry Lopez is a serial small...
- March 24, 2020 – Innovator’s Spirit Chuck Swoboda and Grow the Pie Alex Edmans by jamesbeach on March 23, 2020 at 8:44 am
http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/32893.mp3 Chuck Swoboda – LED Lighting Innovator and Author of The Innovator’s Spirit: Discover the Mindset to Pursue the Impossible – Read interview highlights here Innovation has to be new, has to solve a problem, and has to create value. We have over...
- March 23, 2020 – Wireless Power Florian Bohn Great Fail Debra Chen and 1st Time Home Owners AJ Barkley by jamesbeach on March 21, 2020 at 7:19 am
http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/32889.mp3 Florian Bohn – CEO & Co-Founder at GuRu – Read interview highlights here You should not have to think about power for your devices. You do not have to worry about plugging in your devices, recharging them. The only time you will think...
- March 20, 2020 – Facebook Fighting Covid 19, Culture Spark Jason Richmond and Love Factually Laura Mucha by jamesbeach on March 20, 2020 at 8:42 am
http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/32884.mp3 Kang-Xing Jin “KX” – Head of Health at Facebook Facebook is giving $100 million in grants to small businesses worldwide. If interested go to Facebook.com/GrantsforBusiness Kang-Xing “KX” Jin is Head of Health at Facebook. His team works on products to amplify positive...
- March 19, 2020 – Timeshares Fred Lanosa, Financial Planning April Schneider and Tax Acct Wayne Titus by jamesbeach on March 19, 2020 at 8:23 am
http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/32882.mp3 Fred Lanosa – Award-winning Timeshare and Real Estate Expert and Author of PointsLife: Not Your Grandma’s Timeshare If you are going to spend $2-3,000 per year on vacation, the average is a little higher than that, if purchase points, the money used for...
- March 18, 2020 – Online Degrees Grant Aldrich and Be Different Stan Silverman by jamesbeach on March 18, 2020 at 1:50 pm
http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/32880.mp3 Grant Aldrich – CEO and Founder of OnlineDegree.com Your business doesn’t have to be your number one passion, but when you genuinely do something you like, and you create a startup around your happiness, I think that’s more important. Grant Aldrich founded...
- March 17, 2020 – Skillshot Todd Harris and Carrot & Stick William Putsis by jamesbeach on March 17, 2020 at 1:50 pm
http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/32879.mp3 Todd Harris – CEO of Skillshot Media and Co-founder of Hi-Rez Studios The gaming industry is by far the largest entertainment industry. Globally, it is about $140 billion and bigger than all the movie and music industries combined. Todd Harris has been in...
- March 16, 2020 – Paid to Surf Jeff Bermant, Success Mindsets Ryan Gottfredson and SMB Legislation Jayne Jones by jamesbeach on March 16, 2020 at 7:07 pm
http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/32876.mp3 Jeff Bermant – Founder and CEO of Cocoon Browser – Read interview highlights here We have figured out how users can get paid for their data versus the big companies just taking it. Jeff Bermant started his career in real estate, founding...
- March 13, 2020 – Apprentice Robert Berk and Workplace Warrior Jordan Goldrich by jamesbeach on March 13, 2020 at 4:28 am
http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/32867.mp3 Robert Berk – President & Founder of Solvit and Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Apprentice What if we made a platform for college students and entrepreneurs to connect so the student could work year-round as the entrepreneur’s assistant? Robert Berk is passionate about...
- March 12, 2020 – Ascending Davos Meghan Fitzgerald, Eli Lilly Andy Vicari and CEO Action Sandro DiNello by jamesbeach on March 13, 2020 at 12:03 am
http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/32868.mp3 Meghan Fitzgerald – Investor, Professor, Author and Board Member Healthcare By 2022, we will have a shortage of 100,000 to 150,000 primary care physicians. I would love more dialog about what we are doing about this. Meghan Fitzgerald is an academic, investor,...
- #50 – Communications Pro Lauren Worley On The Power of Relentless Optimism by IAmTheDistiller on February 27, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Like/Share This! Lauren Worley is “all-in” on everything she does. Lauren Worley has perhaps the most immediately impressive resume of anyone we’ve had on the show so far. Press Secretary for NASA. Global Talent Lead... The post #50 – Communications Pro Lauren Worley On The Power of Relentless Optimism appeared first on The Distiller.
- #49 – Industrial Designer Colin Nourie On Staying Close To The Details by IAmTheDistiller on February 13, 2020 at 6:48 pm
Colin Nourie designs environments that make work happen. Colin designs systems furniture – furniture for large offices and industrial installations. On the surface it might seem straightforward: design furniture for professional settings with a few... The post #49 – Industrial Designer Colin Nourie On Staying Close To The Details appeared first on The Distiller.
- #48 – Food & Dining Writer Polly Campbell On The Meaning In A Good Meal by IAmTheDistiller on January 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Polly Campbell is more than just a restaurant critic. As the food & dining writer for the Cincinnati Enquirer, Polly Campbell covers anything and everything going on in Cincinnati that has to do with restaurants... The post #48 – Food & Dining Writer Polly Campbell On The Meaning In A Good Meal appeared first on The Distiller.
- #47 – VA Psychologist Brandon Irvin On Seeing The Humanity Behind Illness by IAmTheDistiller on January 10, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Brandon Irvin meets mental illness with compassion every day. In order to understand the work Brandon Irvin does, it’s important to first understand how the patient population he treats is different from other environments. It’s... The post #47 – VA Psychologist Brandon Irvin On Seeing The Humanity Behind Illness appeared first on The Distiller.
- #46 – Happen Inc. Founder Tommy Rueff Brings Families Together Through Creativity by IAmTheDistiller on December 19, 2019 at 5:02 pm
Tommy Rueff didn’t set out to run a community non-profit. Four years after Tommy Rueff to Cincinnati from Chicago to start an advertising agency, a chance event changed his life and pointed him in the... The post #46 – Happen Inc. Founder Tommy Rueff Brings Families Together Through Creativity appeared first on The Distiller.
- #45 – Tony Moore & Lew Weeks On The Flavor Science Behind The Food You Eat by IAmTheDistiller on November 14, 2019 at 5:01 pm
Lew Weeks and Tony Moore have great taste. Okay, pardon the pun, but it’s true. First, they know flavor in a way that is an entire vocabulary. But as a part of their work in... The post #45 – Tony Moore & Lew Weeks On The Flavor Science Behind The Food You Eat appeared first on The Distiller.
- #44 – Designer Jason Snell’s Long View Of The Creative Life by IAmTheDistiller on November 1, 2019 at 3:27 pm
Jason Snell Wants You To Feel It. Bob Dylan once sang “The country I come from, is called the Midwest.” For a creative professional, sometimes working in the Midwest really does feel like another country.... The post #44 – Designer Jason Snell’s Long View Of The Creative Life appeared first on The Distiller.
- #43 – Comedian Luna Malbroux On Fostering Diversity Through Humor by IAmTheDistiller on September 12, 2019 at 5:14 pm
Luna Malbroux is America. In fact, that’s even the URL of her website, LunaIsAmerica.com. And she should know, because she’s seen a lot of it. Luna Malbroux grew up in Louisiana, attended college in New... The post #43 – Comedian Luna Malbroux On Fostering Diversity Through Humor appeared first on The Distiller.