- The right way forward on coronavirus by USA TODAY on March 30, 2020 at 1:44 am
The economy and fighting COVID-19 is one and the same. Continue to flatten the curve, push on test kits and vaccines: Our view
- Liberty University welcomed coronavirus to campus last week, the New York Times reported. That's 'false,' university says. by USA TODAY on March 30, 2020 at 1:19 am
After the New York Times reported that multiple Liberty students had gotten sick after returning to campus, the Virginia university pushed back.
- Coronavirus live updates: Donald Trump extends guidelines to April 30; US deaths over 2,400; Dr. Fauci says millions in US face infection by USA TODAY on March 30, 2020 at 12:47 am
Sunday morning, Dr. Anthony Fauci warned of potentially millions of coronavirus cases as the US death toll climbed above 2,300.
- Trump extends federal social-distancing guidelines to April 30 after floating Easter deadline by USA TODAY on March 30, 2020 at 12:42 am
Trump announced the White House would be extending its social distancing guidelines through April 30, from an initial 15-day timeline when they were implemented on March 16.
- Fact check: Did the House give itself a pay raise in the coronavirus relief package? by USA TODAY on March 30, 2020 at 12:01 am
Posts on Facebook claim the House of Representatives gave itself a pay raise in the COVID-19 relief package. We rate those claims false.
- Trump: Coronavirus guidelines, set to expire Tuesday, will be extended to April 30 by USA TODAY on March 29, 2020 at 11:59 pm
"The peak in death rate is likely to hit in two weeks," Trump said. "Nothing would be worse than declaring victory before the victory is won."
- Stocks poised to extend losses Monday as coronavirus deaths could reach 200,000 by USA TODAY on March 29, 2020 at 11:54 pm
Stocks were poised to extend losses Monday as the coronavirus pandemic deepened over the weekend, with the U.S. death toll escalating.
- New York is at war with the coronavirus. Expect the same across the US, experts warn. by USA TODAY NETWORK on March 29, 2020 at 11:15 pm
What is unfolding in New York City offers a case study in how the virus attacks all aspects of life, as well as what can be done to beat it back.
- Country music star Joe Diffie, '90s hitmaker, dies from coronavirus complications at 61 by Nashville Tennessean on March 29, 2020 at 11:15 pm
"Pickup Man" and "John Deere Green" singer Joe Diffie, who confirmed Friday that he tested positive for coronavirus, has died at 61.
- Charlie Daniels, Brad Paisley mourn Joe Diffie: 'I'm devastated by the loss of my friend' by USA TODAY on March 29, 2020 at 11:12 pm
Brad Paisley, Trace Adkins, Charlie Daniels and other country stars paid tribute to Joe Diffie on Sunday: "Such a loss for country music."